1. Check-out time is 12:00 noon. Departure later than 12:00 noon but earlier than 6:00 p.m. will be charged an additional thirty percent (30%) of the initial room rate to be determined by the resort.
2. For security of your valuables, please use the safety deposit box at the Reception Area. The resort will not be held liable for loss of valuables kept in the room.
3. Cottages/Rooms should always be locked and secured before leaving.
4. Strict compliance of total silence starts at 10:30 p.m. Beyond the specified time, the resort has the right implement disciplinary measures on any undesirable behavior. Respect for privacy of other guests is of the highest importance.
5. Guest rooms and game room are non-smoking area. Guest should smoke outside the room.
6. For safety and security, keep the door close at all times. To avoid being disturbed, please hang the “DO NOT DISTURB” sign on the doorknob.
7. Close faucets; turn off lights, air condition units before leaving the cottage/room. Contact Housekeeping Department (dial 201) for guestroom supplies and services.
8. Alteration of room set-up is not allowed except properly authorized by the Housekeeping Department. Any damaged or missing resort property will be charged accordingly.
9. All cottage/room outlets have 220-volt running current.
10. Restaurant is open up to 10:00 p.m and the Bar is open up to 11:00 during weekdays and 12:00 midnight during weekends. Cooking inside the cottage/room and within the resort premises is strictly prohibited due to safety reasons.
11. Foods and beverages brought into the resort are charged in per-unit and per-volume basis.
12. Visitors arriving after 10:00 p.m. are required to register at the Front Desk.
13. Housekeeping Department is open from 5:30 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Requests for service can only be accommodated during this time frame.
14. The use of swimming pool is free of charge for registered house guest only.
15. Please inform the Front Desk at least two hours before checking out to give enough time to sum up all pending charges and room check-up. Please prepare used towels for proper turn over.
16. In case of any delay in checking out and the room has a confirmed reservation for another guest, the resort reserves the right to transfer your things to a storeroom for safekeeping. Fifty percent (50%) surcharge from room rate will be collected for check-outs beyond 1:00 pm. Extended stay beyond 5:00 pm. is considered additional one night stay in the resort
17. Smoking and gambling inside the room is strictly prohibited.
18. Bringing in and using of electric flat iron inside guest rooms is prohibited.
19. Please leave room service trays outside the door or dial 200 for collection.
20. Please forward all questions, complaints, and comments to the Front Desk immediately. We will be glad to assist you.
Note: Towels are not for souvenirs. If you are interested to get and buy one, please call 0 for assistance.